Working within International Real Estate investments and a former Certified Public Accountant, Mitch has worked in the real estate industry for over 27 years. Graduating from Marshall University with a degree in accounting, Mitch is a Certified New Home Sales Professional (CSP) and an Eco Broker designee, and has credentials in investment securities. Prior to joining John R. Wood Properties, Mitch worked for WCI Communities and was awarded several top producer and sales leadership awards for development in communities such as Pelican Marsh and Tarpon Cove.
SANDI WILLIAMS - Realtor Associate, GRI
Beginning her real estate career in Naples in 1988, Sandi has been in sales and management since 1976 studying Business Management at Edison State College, Sandi also earned the Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI) designation, which is the mark of a real estate professional who has developed a solid foundation of knowledge and skills to navigate the current real estate climate. With her background in sales management, Sandi also understands the necessary marketing components to get your home sold, heading up client marketing promotions and materials preparation.
Representation with the Mitch and Sandi Williams Team means a full-service solution with TOP PRODUCERS results...
• 27+ years of experience in the real estate industry
• Personal service and relationships
• CPA and Investment Securities Broker experience
• Contract negotiations expertise
• John R. Wood Properties Circle of Excellence Award Recipients
• Full-service Listing and Buyer Agents
• Staging Services for sellers and buyers by Brittani Williams