1293 Commerce St, Port Charlotte FL 33953
Developer Ready "Shovel Ready" commercially zoned 100 +/- acres in desirable location. County Approval in place for SFH Development or combination Assisted Living Facility and Multi Family Apartments w/ 40-60 acres left over for future development. Huge Commercial Development Land Opportunity with several county approved options, ALF, multi-family, SFH and townhome development. Property is cleared, 19 acre man made lake, survey available, and several adjacent lots acquired by owner and included in sale.
Per the County approval docs (2 different docs) list:
The property is cleared and shovel ready and located in central Port Charlotte
• 1.5-2 miles from Charlotte County Sports Park (Tampa Bay Rays have Spring Training Facility)
• 2 miles from Myakka River
• 2 miles from county fair grounds
• 2-3 miles from parks
• 3 miles from Murdock Middle School
• 3-4 miles from Port Charlotte High School
• 4 miles from Town Center
• 4 miles from Charlotte Vocational Technology Institute
Also 2 miles from West Port a newer residential community being developed by Kolter Land with builders including DR Horton, Lennar, Maronda Homes, MI Homes, and Ryan Homes.