Laurie Zoerb brings over 20 years of real estate experience, passion and commitment to the Marco Island – Naples office of John R Wood Properties. Originally from Madison, Wisconsin, she has been a property owner in Marco Island since 1998 and offers her customers a tenacious Midwest work ethic combined with traditional values of honesty and integrity.
Understanding your needs as a buyer or seller is Laurie’s ultimate goal, which she approaches with strong negotiation skills, attention to detail, and consistent communication. Her knowledge and experience along with an excellent network of vendors, support staff, and marketing professionals ensures a seamless process and smooth transaction whether you are selling or buying real estate in Southwest Florida.
Laurie’s commitment to exceeding client expectations has allowed her to develop lasting relationships with her past clients as well as a broad referral base of business, which serves as a testament to her abilities as a trustworthy professional in a competitive industry.
Laurie is a full-time Realtor living on Marco Island and has been awarded both the
Outstanding Service to Relocation and “Above and Beyond” awards along with being recognized by the Chairman’s club 2004-2011, Diamond Guild 2012-2016, Platinum Club 2018 and Emerald Club 2019. In addition, she is devoted to continuing education that elevates her awareness of the market and industry and holds the following:
● Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
● Marco Island Specialist (MIS)
● Resort and Second Home Property Specialist (RSPS)
● Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
● Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
● Council of Residential Specialist (CRS) Top 3% experienced of Realtors
● E-Pro - Latest techniques for online real estate. Top 2% of National Realtors
● Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI) - marketing, servicing listings & real estate law
● Short Sales & Foreclosures Certification (SFR)
● Million Dollar Guild Member
Laurie has successfully assisted over a thousand buyers and sellers with luxury homes and condominiums, waterfront and golf communities as well as the new construction process.
Free time permitting she enjoys beach walking, beach yoga, boating and golfing.